Thursday, April 23, 2009
40g creamy peanut butter
85g brown sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
165g plain flour
20g hoen kwee or greenpea flour
1/2tsp baking powder
80g Orea biscuits (finely crushed)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Sift flour, greenpea flour and baking powder together.
4. Mix in the flour and crushed Orea biscuits into Step.2 until a soft dough is formed.
5. Rest in the fridge for 15mins.
6. Roll out the dough.
7. Use a cookies cutter to cut out small cookies dough.
8. Place it on a greased tray, use a fork to poke on the cookies dough.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
10.Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.