Sunday, April 5, 2009
Recipe adapted from YTower. I did make some adjustment here and there. The cake appeared to be more brown as it due to the honey I used, which is darker in colour.
145g cake flour
70g icing sugar
1/2tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and icing sugar together into a mixer bowl.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients except egg and beat until thick and fluffy.
4. Slowly add in the beaten egg and continue to beat until smooth and shinny.
5. Spoon batter into a piping bag and pipe it into a greased mould about 80% full.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30mins.
7. Remove from mould and cool on a wire rack.
Note: You may sprinkle some almond flakes on the surface of the batter or place some roasted pine nut in the mould.