Sunday, August 20, 2017
Ingredients (9 cupcakes)
120g unsalted butter
80g caster sugar
130g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
juice of 1 orange (about 50g)
zest of 1 orange
65g dried cranberry
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
3. Sift flour and baking powder together, set aside
4. Beat butter, sugar and salt until light and creamy.
5. Slowly add egg and orange zest, beat until well combined.
6. Fold in flour and orange juice alternately until well combined.
7. Lastly fold in dried cranberry.
8. Spoon batter into paper casing until 3/4 full.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25mins.
10.Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.