Sunday, November 30, 2014
I'm joining Best Recipes for Everyone November 2014 Event Theme: Fresh from Oven ~ My Bread Storyhosted by Fion of XuanHom's Mom.
250g bread flour
1tsp instant yeast
100g mango yogurt
70g apricot (cut into small pieces)
30g instant custard powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer, except butter and apricot.
2. Beat at medium speed until it form a dough, add in butter.
3. Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Add in apricot and beat till well mix.
5. Put dough in a big bowl, cover bowl and let it prove for an hour.
6. Knock down proved dough, hand knead on a lightly floured surface for a while.
7. Divide dough into 12 equal portions about 48g each, cover and rest for another 10mins.
8. Shape each dough into round ball and arrange them on a greased tray.
9. Cover and leave it proof for 45mins until it doubled in size.
10.Preheat oven to 180C.
11.Mix instant custard powder and milk together till smooth.
12.Spoon custard into piping bag and pipe it on each proved buns.
13.Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until buns is browned.
14.Remove buns from tray, brush surface with butter and cool it on a wire rack.