Sunday, April 5, 2009
Cookies & Cream Ice-Cream
300g fresh milk
120g whipping cream (35% fat)
20g Fruttosa (milk stabilize)
2tsp vanilla essence
5-6pcs Orea cookies (crushed into small pieces)
1. Whisk the milk, sugar and Fruttosa until dissolved.
2. Add in the cream and vanilla essence and stir until well combined.
3. Cover and chill in the fridge for about 1 hr.
4. Pour the chilled mixture into the Ice-cream Maker and mix until soft ice-cream is formed about 20-25mins.
5. Add in the crushed cookies and mix for another 2-3mins.
6. Scoop soft ice-cream into a container and freeze in the freezer until it is set, about 4-5hrs.