Sunday, June 21, 2009
Sesame Chicken Floss Cookies
75g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
1tsp vanilla essence
200g plain flour
1/2tsp baking soda
30g ground almond
80g chicken floss
1 egg white (beaten)
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in the egg yolk, milk and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Sift flour and baking soda together.
5. Beat in flour, ground almond and chicken floss into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
6. At this stage you may add in some milk if dough is too dry or add in some flour if dough is too wet.
7. Pinch some dough and shape into round ball.
8. Dip in egg white and sesame seeds.
9. Arrange them on a greased tray.
10.Use a fork to flatten the balls.
11.Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25mins until firm.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.