Monday, June 14, 2010
Ham and Mushroom Pizza Bread
80g bread flour
55g boiling water
320g bread flour
15g milk powder
6g instant yeast
45g butter (cubes)
5pcs ham (slice into small pieces)
12 button mushroom (sliced)
adequate tomato sauce
adequate grated cheese (I used mozzarella cheese.)
1. Add boiling water into the bread flour, mix until it form a dough.
2. Cover and set aside to cool.
3. Keep it in the fridge to rest for at least 12 hours.
1. Leave the gelatinized dough at room temperature to thaw for 10-15mins.
2. Mix (A) in a cake mixer with a dough hook attracted until well-blended.
3. Add (B) into the dry ingredients, beat at medium speed until it form a rough dough.
4. Tear the gelatinized dough into pieces, add into the dough and continue to beat until well-blended.
5. Lastly, add in (C) continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
6. Cover dough and leave it to prove for 50mins.
7. Divide dough into 45g each.
8. On a lightly floured surface, mould it into round ball.
9. Cover and rest for another 10mins.
10.Flatten doughs and roll it into round shape.
11.Place it on a greased tray.
12.Cover and leave it to prove for 50mins until it doubled in size.
13.Preheat oven to 190C.
14.Brush surface with egg wash.
15.Arrange ham and button mushroom on the dough.
16.Top with 1tsp of tomato sauce and cheese.
17.Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15mins until brown.
18.Remove bread and cool it on a wire rack.