Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Nestum Cookies Crisp
175g plain flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1 1/2tbsp corn flour
1tbsp milk powder
1 1/2tbsp Milo
15g ground almond
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Shift flour, corn flour and baking soda together.
4. Beat in flour mixture, milk powder and Milo into Step 2.
5. Lastly add in almond and Nestum to form soft dough.
6. Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
7. Pinch some dough and shape into round ball.
8. Flatten the dough and place it on a greased tray.
9. Brush surface with some egg wash or milk and sprinkle with some chocolate rice.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.