Monday, July 13, 2009
165g chocolate (melted)
100g cake flour (sifted)
adequate almond flakes (roasted)
1. Greased a cassata mould/loaf pan with butter and sprinkle the almond flake around it.
2. Chill the mould in the fridge, so that the almond flakes will stick to the mould.
3. Preheat oven to 180C.
4. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Slowly beat in the egg until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
6. Next beat in the melted chocolate until combined.
7. Lastly fold in the flour until well combined.
8. Pour batter into mould.
9. Bake for 40-45mins, if skewer comes out clean when inserted into cake then it done.
10. Leave cake to cool in pan for 5mins then remove and cool on a wire rack.