Friday, July 17, 2009
1/2tsp vanilla essence
120g self-rising flour (sifted)
20g chopped almond
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffins tin with paper cups and set aside.
3. Melt butter over low heat and remove from stove.
4. Stir in sugar and salt until sugar dissolved.
5. Cool slightly, then stir in the milk, egg and vanilla essence.
6. Mix flour, almond and Nestum together in a large blow.
7. Pour the batter into the flour mixture slowly and mix until just combined.
8. Spoon batter into the lined muffins tin.
9. Sprinkle some Nestum on top.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30mins.
11.Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.