Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Honey Star Strawberry Cookies
80g caster sugar
30g strawberry jam
1tsp strawberry paste/emulco
140g plain flour
2tbsp corn flour
adequate Honey star cereal
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add jam and strawberry paste, beat until well combined.
4. Sift flour and corn flour together.
5. Beat in the flour mixture into Step no.3 to form a soft dough.
6. Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
7. Pinch some dough, shape into round ball and flatten it slightly.
8. Arrange them on a greased tray.
9. Decorate it with honey star cereal.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 20mins or until slightly firm.
11.Cool on a wire rack and keep it in an airtight containers.