Sunday, May 16, 2010

Comments dissappeared again???

I had received five comments on Yam Cream Cake. Just now when I published all the five comments, only three comments appeared. Where are the other two comments??? This is the second time I had this problem and I still can't find the answer. Maybe someone can help me. Thanks.

I also liked to apologize to the two visitors who had posted your comments on Yam Cream Cake. I really appreciate, if you could leave your comment again. Sorry for the inconvenience cause.

6 comments:

Sally said...

这个可能是博客的问题,之前我们的网友也是遇到留言不见了,这个问题他们也解决不了。。。。

Happy Flour said...

Hi Sally,

谢谢你,那我明白了。

Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Flour,

So coincidence discover your blog..really very interesting and like it very much..thank you for sharing.. Noted that you use Kanten Powder too..and wondering have you heard of using kanten powder to make all kind of mousse? It is because I heard from others that kanten powder canbe used for making mousse, but I don't know how mush need to be used? Can you advise me. Thank you.- Crystal

Happy Flour said...

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for your nice words. :)
I haven't come across using Kanten powder to make mousse before. This sound interesting. I must go hunt for the recipe, any advice.

ICook4Fun said...

Hi, my comment too dissappeared from my blog. Did you manage to solve the problem?

Happy Flour said...

Hi ICook4Fun,

Sorry to hear that, still no answer to the question... What I do now is that I posted 2to3 comments at a time.