Monday, March 9, 2009
250g mango puree sweetened
200g whipping cream
few drops of yellow colouring
25g gelatine powder
50g hot water
1 mango (diced)
1. Boil water and sugar together until dissolved.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Dissolve gelatin powder in hot water.
4. Add the mango puree, gelatin mixture and colouring into the cool syrup and stir until combined.
5. Lastly stir in the whipping cream and stir until combined. (Syrup must be cool before adding in the whipping cream. If not, a layer of oil will form on top of the mango pudding.)
6. Pour pudding in moulds and add in the diced mango.
7. Chill in the fridge and serve.