Monday, December 1, 2008
- Saute 1/2 diced onion in hot oil.
- Add in 1 carrot diced, 1 potato diced and 2cups of water.
- Simmer until vegetables soften.
- Add in 1/3 block of curry sauce mix and stir until sauce thicken.
- Off fire and set aside.
- Marinate 3 boneless chicken thighs with 1tsp soya sauce, 1/2tsp salt and 1/2tsp sugar for 30mins.
- Coat chicken thighs with some flour then with 1 beaten egg.
- Lastly coat it with good amount of bread crumb.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Dish out and drain oil on kitchen paper.
- Cut chicken cutlet into serving pieces.
- Arrange it on a plate of steam rice and pour some curry sauce beside the cutlet and serve. (Serving: 3 person)