Monday, January 19, 2009
Ingredients (yield 32pcs)
110g caster sugar
80g cake flour
30g veg. oil
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Grease and preheat mould.
3. Sift flour and set aside.
4. Whisk egg, sugar and ovalette in a cake mixer until thick and fluffy. (Do the ribbon test: Use the whisk to spoon some batter, drip some into the mixing bowl. If it stay visible for a while then this is the right stage.)
5. Fold in the flour and oil.
6. Spoon batter into a piping bag.
7. Pipe batter in the cavity of the mould.
8. Bake for 10mins or until golden brown.
9. Slowly loosen the side and remove the cake.
10.Cool on wire rack.