Saturday, January 10, 2009
Ingredients (yield 9 cupcakes)
100g caster sugar
1/4tsp vanilla essence
150g bread flour
5g baking powder (about 1 1/2tsp)
110g blueberry in light syrup (drained)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream shortening, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in the egg and essence until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour and water until well combined.
6. Spoon batter into cupcake casing until 70% full.
8. Bake for 25-30mins.
9. Remove and cool cupcakes on a wire rack.