Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Rainbow Sago Kueh
50g grated coconut
40g coconut milk
any food colouring of you choice
150g grated coconut
1. Mix grated coconut and salt together and steam for 10mins.
2. Leave to cool.
3. Soak sago for 15mins and drain well.
4. Mix sago, grated coconut, sugar, salt and coconut milk together.
5. Stir until well combined.
6. At this stage you can separate the sago mixture into difference portions and add your choice of colouring.
7. Fill greased mould with sago mixture until 3/4 full.
8. Steam in a preheated steamer at high heat for 15-20mins.
9. Leave to cool then remove kueh from mould.
10.Coat with steamed grated coconut and serve.