Monday, November 3, 2008
Oat and Chocolate Chips Cookies
50g caster sugar
15g light brown sugar
1/4tsp vanilla essence
75g plain flour
1/4tsp baking soda
85g Quick-Cooking oat
50g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Sift the flour and baking soda together.
5. Fold in the flour, oat and chocolate chips into Step 3.
6. Scoop the cookies dough and drop it on a greased tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
8. Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.