Monday, December 14, 2015
Cranberry Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies
80g unsalted butter (cold butter)
50g icing sugar
110g plain flour
15g corn flour
20g ground hazelnut
1. Sift flour, salt and corn flour together.
2. Mix ground hazelnut and cranberry into flour mixture and set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg until well combined.
5. Fold in flour mixture into Step 4 and mix to form a soft dough.
5. Place dough onto a plastic wrap, shape into a long square block.
6. Wrap it up and rest in fridge for an hour till it harden.
7. Preheat oven at 180C.
8. Remove cookies dough from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut into thin slice about 0.3cm thick.
9. Arrange cookies dough on a greased tray.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15mins until slightly firm.
11.Cool cookies on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.