It was supposed to have a cute little hello kitty picture on the crust but I mess it up so just left a big brown patch on the surface. :(
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (November 2015 Event: Mango) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Jozelyn Ng (Spice Up My Kitchen).
125g mango yogurt
3tbsp veg. oil
40g cake flour
10g corn flour
3 egg yolk
3 egg white
55g caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Line base of a 7 inches round loose base pan with grease proof paper.
3. Wrap tin base and surrounding with foil, set aside.
4. In a big mixing bowl, mix yogurt and oil together.
5. Sift in cake flour and corn flour together and mix till smooth.
6. Add in egg yolk and mix till smooth batter.
7. In a clean mixing bowl whisk egg whites till frothy.
8. Gradually add in sugar and whisk till soft peaks form.
9. Fold in 1/3 of the meringue into egg batter till combined.
10.Then fold in the rest of the meringue lightly in two portions until well combined.
11.Pour cake batter into prepared pan, smooth surface and tap pan on tabletop to burst air bubbles.
12.Steam-bake cake in a preheated oven for 20mins, reduce temperature to 130C and bake for another 30mins. (Adjust oven temperature according to your house oven heating power.)
15.Remove cake tin from oven, loosen side and remove cake from tin.
16.Leave it to cool on a wire rack.