Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Chocolate Butter Cookies
225g SCS unsalted butter
95g icing sugar
100g plain flour
100g bread flour
50g corn flour
1tbsp cocoa powder
2tbsp rice flour
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Sift plain flour, bread flour, cocoa powder, corn flour, rice flour and salt together.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. (Semi-hard butter work well but not room temperature butter as it cause sticky dough.)
4. Fold in flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form soft dough. (Add some flour if your dough is sticky but do not add too much as the cookies will lost the melt-in-mouth texture.)
5. Put some dough into a piping bag fit with a nozzle.
6. Pipe dough onto a baking tray, leave gap in between dough.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins.
8. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.