Sunday, November 1, 2015
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (November 2015 Event: Mango) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Jozelyn Ng (Spice Up My Kitchen).
Ingredients (yield 5cups)
250g mango puree (sweetened)
125g evaporated milk
4tsp gelatine powder
2tbsp hot water
1. Dissolve gelatin powder in hot water.
2. Boil water and sugar together until dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin mixture.
4. Stir in evaporated milk and mango puree till well mix.
5. Strain mixture and pour it into moulds.
6. Chill in fridge and serve.