Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Chocolate Chips Cookies
This recipe is shared by my neighbour. She told me that she obtained this recipe from facebook and has very good compliments from those who had tried it. I had tried out few difference Chocolate Chips Cookies recipes before and I must say this recipe has the closer taste and texture to Famous Amos Cookies. Even my three gentlemen agreed. This recipe confirm is a keeper for me. Thumbs up.;p
80g brown sugar
30g caster sugar
1/4tsp chocolate paste
250g self-raising flour
1/2tsp baking soda
100g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 165C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in egg and chocolate paste until well combined.
4. Sift flour and baking soda together.
5. Fold flour mixture into Step 3 and mix to form a soft dough.
6. Add in chocolate chips and mix till combined.
7. With two small spoons, scoop small amount of dough and arrange them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15mins until slightly firm.
9. Cool on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.