Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Cranberry Potato Buns
300g bread flour
1 1/2tsp instant yeast
60g mashed potato
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixer, except butter and cranberry.
2. Beat at medium speed until it form a dough, add in butter.
3. Continue to beat until it form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Lastly add in cranberry and beat till cranberry knead into dough.
5. Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for a while.
6. Place dough in a bigger bowl cover with cling wrap and let it prove for an hour.
7. Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for a while again.
8. Divide dough into 50g each portion and rest for another 10mins.
9. Shape into round ball and arrange it on a greased tray.
10.Cover and leave it to prove for 45mins until it doubled in size.
11.Preheat oven to 180C.
12.Brush surface with egg wash and bake in a preheated oven for 12mins until buns is brown.
13.Remove buns from tray and cool on a wire rack.