I think should be the high amount of semolina flour used in this recipe so the cookies is crispy than a melt in the mouth sugee cookies.
200g plain flour
1/2tsp baking soda
150g semolina flour (sugee flour)
130g icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Sift flour and baking soda together and set aside.
3. Beat ghee, icing sugar, salt and semolina flour till batter just moistened.
4. Fold in flour and mix well.
5. Pinch some dough and roll it into small dough.
6. Place dough on baking tray and flatten slightly.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 15-18mins.
8. Remove cookies from tray and cool it on wire rack.
9. Store in an air-tight container.