Tested and Tasted - Cheese Sago Cookies. I double up the portion and following is the recipe.
500g sago flour (fried for 10 minutes, sift and set aside to cool)
160g icing sugar
2 egg yolk
150g Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
40g instant coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 150C.
2. Beat margarine and icing sugar till well blended about 40sec.
3. Add in egg yolk and mixed well.
4. Fold in sago flour and mix well.
5. Add shredded cheese and mix well.
6. Lastly add in coconut milk gradually till you get a soft dough. (You may need less milk or more, you have to observe.)
7. Scoop dough into a piping bag fix with a nozzle.
8. Pipe dough onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-18mins till lightly browned.
10.Remove cookies from tray and cool on a wire rack.
11.Store cookies in an air-tight container.