Monday, January 16, 2012
Nutty Oat Cookies
50g icing sugar
70g light brown sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
200g plain flour
2tbsp corn flour
90g Quick-Cooking oat
30g walnut (roasted and copped)
40g almond nibs (roasted)
90g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter, salt, light brown sugar and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Sift flour and corn flour together.
5. Fold in flour, oat, nuts and chocolate chips into Step 3.
6. Scoop the cookies dough and drop it on a greased tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins.
8. Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.