Saturday, November 5, 2011
200g plain flour
2tbsp corn flour
400g grated white coconut
1/2tsp pandan paste
300g grated white coconut
120g palm sugar (chopped)
3blades pandan leaves
1. Boil water, salt, palm sugar and pandan leaves together til sugar dissolved.
2. Add in grated coconut and stir till dry.
3. Discard pandan leaves and set aside to cool.
1. Add water into grated white coconut and extract 600ml of coconut milk.
2. Sift plain flour, salt and corn flour into a big mixing bowl.
3. Make a well in the center of the flour.
4. Add in egg and coconut milk, mix well. (Batter must be thin, runny consistency.)
5. Add in pandan paste and mix well.
6. Strain batter.
7. Heat up non-stick pan and lightly greased pan.
8. Stir batter and ladle some batter onto pan.
9. Rotate pan so that batter cover the base of the pan.
10.Leave crepe to cook over low heat.
11.When you move the pan around and crepe is able to slide around the pan, it cook.
12.Carefully remove crepe onto a plate, leave to cool and repeat process.
13.Spoon some filling onto one end of the crepe,
14.Roll up one end a little, fold in both ends and roll up the crepe like a little parcel.