Thursday, August 11, 2011
Osmanthus Wolfberry Jelly
1 1/2tsp agar-agar powder
22g gelatin powder
1 1/2tbsp osmanthus syrup
8g wolfberry (soak in 2tbsp water for 5mins, discard water)
1. Mix gelatine powder, agar-agar powder and sugar together.
2. Add in some water and mix well.
3. Pour in balance water, boil over medium fire till mixture dissolved.
4. Off fire add in osmanthus syrup and soaked wolfberry, mix well. (If you find that there are too much osmanthus flower in the jelly solution, scoop it away.)
5. Pour jelly solution into mould and set it aside to cool.
6. Once it cold, chill it in the fridge to set.