Sunday, April 16, 2017
Pan Fried Roast Pork Buns
160g bread flour
30g cake flour
1tsp instant yeast
30g caster sugar
40g warm milk
30g warm water
1thsp warm whipping cream
adequate roasted pork, chopped and mix with some roasted pork sauce
1. In a big mixing bowl mix both flours, yeast, sugar and salt together.
2. Pour all liquid and egg into dry ingredients.
3. With a spatula, mix ingredients together till it form a dough.
4. Lastly, add in butter and hand knead butter into dough.
5. Place dough on table top and hand knead till it achieve a smooth and elastic dough.
6. Put dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it proof for an hour.
7. Knock down proof dough, hand knead on tabletop for a while.
8. Divide dough into 6 equal portions and roll them into balls .
9. Cover and rest for another 10mins.
10.Flatten dough, with a rolling pin roll out dough into an oval.
11.Spoon some roasted pork and place it in the middle of dough.
12.Brush some water at the edges and fold in dough.
13.Pinch edges firmly to seal dough.
14.Arrange them in a tray lined with grease proof paper.
15.Cover and leave it proof for 45mins or till it doubled in size.
16.Arrange 3 doughs on a 'Happy Call' non-stick frying pan put on lid.
17.Cook over low heat for approximate 5-8mins for both sides or flip over once it brown.
18.Remove buns from pan and cool on wire rack.