Friday, April 7, 2017
Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
Recipe source is from SCS Dairy Singapore Facebook.
Ingredients (yield 6 cakes)
100g unsalted butter
110g baking chocolate
95g icing sugar (sifted)
2 egg yolk
50g plain flour (sifted)
1. Preheat oven to 170C.
2. Greased 6 holes big muffins tray with butter, set aside.
3. Melted butter and chocolate together over double boiler.
4. Remove from heat stir in icing sugar and mix well.
5. Add in eggs and egg yolk into chocolate batter and mix till combined.
6. Lastly add in flour and salt and whisk till smooth batter.
7. Pour batter into muffins tray.
8. Bake in preheated oven for approximate 9-10mins. (Observe: Cake rises , cake crust formed around outer layer of surface, centre is soft batter like texture and slightly sink in. It done, don't over bake it. If not it will not have the sticky river of molten lava flow out of the cake.)
9. Loosen edges of cake and slowly remove it.
10.Serve cake warm, dusting cake with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream or whipped whipping cream.