Sunday, April 2, 2017
Easy Raisins Scones
Recipe from 'Dailydelicious', Easy Blueberry Scones: The easiest scone!
150g cake flour
30g raw sugar
5g baking powder
40g plain yogurt
45g unsalted butter (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. In a mixing bowl pour in cake flour, raw sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. With a hand whisk, mix dry ingredients together.
4. Add in raisins and stir.
5. In a small bowl pour in melted butter, milk, yogurt and egg.
6. Whisk till combined.
7. Pour wet ingredient into the dry ingredients.
8. With a spatula, mix till form a soft dough.
9. Grab some dough and roll lightly into balls.
10.Place it on a greased baking tray.
11.Bake in preheated oven for 15-18mins.