Friday, June 19, 2015
50g caster sugar
80g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
1/2tsp vanilla paste
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Grease and lightly flour madeleine mold, knock off excess flour and set it aside.
3. Sift cake flour, salt and baking powder together, set aside.
4. Melt butter over low fire until slightly brown and gives off a nutty aroma.
5. Strain and set aside to cool.
6. With a cake mixer, whisk eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
7. Fold flour into egg batter till well blended.
8. Mix milk into melted butter.
9. Pour it into cake batter and mix till well blended.
10.Lastly fold in cranberry.
11.Fill each madeleine well with batter till full.
12.Bake in preheated oven for 12mins till golden brown.
13.Remove madeleines from mold and cool it on a wire rack.