This is my morning breakfast, home baked bread pudding. Simple yet delicious. :)
3slices square sandwich bread
40g caster sugar
1/8tsp vanilla paste
pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Lightly butter 2 small baking dishes.
3. Spread butter on both side of bread.
4. Cut bread into small pieces.
5. Scatter raisins and bread in baking dish, set it aside.
6. Use a hand whisk, whisk eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla paste till well blended.
7. Strain egg batter.
8. Slowly pour egg batter over the bread.
9. Sprinkle some ground cinnamon over the pudding.
10.Place baking dishes on baking tray and pour hot water on tray about reached 2cm high of the baking dish.
11.Steam-baked in a preheated oven for 20-25mins till surface is lightly browned.
12.Remove from oven and serve it warm.