Thursday, December 4, 2014
Mini Oreo Square Cake
120g unsalted butter (room temperature)
115g self-rising flour
1/4tsp vanilla paste
50g mini oreo cookies (removed cream and crushed)
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Grease baking tray and set aside.
3. Sift flour into a mixer bowl.
4. Add in sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla paste.
5. Beat at low speed till well mixed.
6. Switch speed to medium high and beat mixture until smooth and pale, about 2-3mins.
7. Fold in crushed oreo cookies.
8. Spoon batter into baking tray about half filled and place an oreo cookies on it.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 20mins.
10.Remove cakes from tray and cool it on wire rack.