Monday, June 23, 2014
Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (June 2014 Event: Butter) organised by Zoe (Bake for Happy Kids) and Mui Mui (My Little Favourite DIY) and hosted by Jozelyn Ng (Spice Up My Kitchen).
75g chunky peanut butter
185g plain flour
2tbsp potato flour/corn flour
1/2tsp baking soda
80g light brown sugar
1. Melt butter and peanut butter together in a sauce pan over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and set it aside.
3. Sift plain flour, potato flour and baking soda together into a big bowl.
4. Add in sugar and stir well.
5. Pour in warm melted peanut butter mixture and mix well.
6. Add in beaten egg and stir till a soft dough is form.
7. Pinch some dough and shape into ball.
8. Arrange them on a greased tray.
9. Use a fork and press on each ball to create pattern on it.
10.Bake in a preheated oven 180C for 12-14mins.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.