Friday, June 13, 2014
80g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
155g plain flour
30g potato flour
40g Parmesan cheese powder
adequate icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven at 160C.
2. Cream butter, cream cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Sift flour and potato flour together.
4. Fold in flour and cheese powder into creamed mixture.
5. Mix till it form a soft dough.
6. Pinch some dough about 7g, shape into round ball.
7. Arrange them on a greased tray.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 20mins.
9. Remove tray from oven and dust cookies with icing sugar.
10.Cool it on wire rack and store in an airtight containers.