June holiday is here and once again I get a break, so... happy. :) This time round I am not planning to go anywhere other then laze around with my boys and baking.
130g plain flour
115g unsalted butter
95g caster sugar
1/2tsp vanilla paste
60g semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted)
30g cocoa powder
1/2tsp baking powder
adequate icing sugar (sifted)
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together, set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add in beaten egg into creamed mixture.
4. Pour in melted chocolate and mix till combined.
5. Fold in flour mixture till smooth, it should be a thick batter.
6. Cover with cling wrap and chill in the fridge for over night.
7. Preheat oven to 180C.
8. Remove cookies dough from fridge and use it straight away, do not thaw dough.
9. With two teaspoons scoop small dough, drop it into icing sugar.
10.Roll it around till it was well coated.
11.Arrange it on tray lined with grease proof paper keep dough apart from each other.
12.Bake in preheated oven for 10-12mins.
13.Remove cookies and cool it on wire rack.
Note: Dough turn soft and sticky easily at room temperature. Must keep dough harden at all time. Alternative, with two teaspoons scoop small dough and place it in a tray. Chill cookies dough in fridge for 5-10mins till dough harden then removed tray from fridge. Coat each dough with icing sugar, arrange it in prepared tray and bake cookies.