Sunday, December 4, 2011
50g plain flour
65g warm water
1/4tsp instant yeast
100g plain flour
2tsp rice flour
1/4tsp baking powder
85g coconut milk
1tbsp pandan juice
1. Dissolve yeast in water.
2. Pour yeast mixture into flour and mix well.
3. Cover and set aside to rest for 1 hour.
1. Sieve flour, rice flour and baking powder together and set aside.
2. Mix egg, water, coconut milk, sugar, salt and pandan juice together.
3. Pour wet mixture into flour mixture and mix well.
4. Add in starter dough and mix well.
5. Cover and set side to rest for half an hour.
6. Preheat waffle maker and lightly greased.
7. Scoop some batter and pour onto the waffle plate.
8. Close the lid and cook until slightly brown. (Follow manufacturer's instructions)
9. Spread with kaya and serve hot.