Thursday, July 28, 2011
Double Chips Cupcakes
Ingredients (yield 12cupcakes)
170g unsalted butter (room temperature)
170g self-rising flour
1/2tsp vanilla paste
40g chocolate chips
40g white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Line muffin tin with paper casing and set aside.
3. Sift flour into a mixer bowl.
4. Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and vanilla paste into the flour.
5. Beat the mixture at low speed until well blended.
6. Then switch to medium speed and continue to beat till smooth and pale, about 3mins.
7. Lastly, fold in both the chips.
8. Spoon batter into the muffin tin until 60% full.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for 25mins.
10.Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.