Monday, November 1, 2010
Raisins Butter Cake
145g icing sugar
3 egg (about 170g)
150g cake flour
1/2tsp baking powder
15g ground almond/ ground hazelnut
1tsp vanilla paste
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Sift flour, ground almond and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla paste until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour and milk alternately until well combined.
6. Lastly fold in raisins and pour batter into a lined and greased loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45mins or when insert a skewer into cake and it came out clean then it done.
8. Remove cake from tin and cool on a wire rack.