Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Cinnamon Chips Cookies
50g light brown sugar/ caster sugar
1 egg yolk
90g plain flour
1/4tsp baking soda
1tbsp corn flour
1tbsp milk powder
1/4tsp ground cinnamon
100g cinnamon chips
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in egg yolk and beat till well blended.
4. Sift flour, milk powder, ground cinnamon, corn flour and baking soda together.
5. Beat in flour into Step 3 and mix well to form soft dough.
6. Lastly add in Nestum and cinnamon chips.
7. Wrap up the dough and rest in the fridge for 15mins.
8. Pinch some dough and shape into round ball.
9. Flatten the dough and place it on a greased tray.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.