Monday, October 19, 2009
95g caster sugar
1/2tsp chocolate paste
155g cake flour
20g cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in the egg and chocolate paste until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour alternating with milk until well combined.
6. Spoon batter into a lined muffin tin until 70% full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30mins.
8. Remove cupcakes from tin and cool on a wire rack.