Monday, August 31, 2009
Crispy Chocolate Chips Cookies
90g caster sugar
70g light brown sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
190g plain flour
1tbsp rice flour
1/2tsp baking soda
100g chocolate chips
60g diced almond
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Slowly beat in the egg and vanilla essence until well combined.
4. Sift flour, rice flour and baking soda together.
5. Fold in flour, chocolate chips and diced almond into Step 3.
6. Scoop the cookies dough and drop it on a greased tray.
7. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20mins until firm.
8. Cool on a wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.