Saturday, October 4, 2008
1tsp vanilla essence
2tsp corn flour
240g self-raising flour
20g ground almond
100g apricot (diced)
100g evaporate milk/fresh milk
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Sift corn flour and self-raising flour together, set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg and vanilla essence until well combined.(If batter curdle add in some flour.)
5. Fold in flour and milk alternately until well combined. (If use large egg, then have to reduce milk.)
6. Lastly fold in the apricot.
7. Pour batter into a lined and greased 8" round tin.
8. Bake for 45-50mins, if skewer comes out clean when inserted into cake then it done.
9. Remove cake from tin and cool on a wire rack.