Hahaha...it so nice I'm taking a break for June school holiday too. What I had planned to do; baking, shopping, medical appointments n laze at home with my boys. :)
120g unsalted butter
65g icing sugar
1/4tsp vanilla paste
150g plain flour
20g potato starch
30g ground almond
adequate amount of m&m chocolate
1. Preheat oven at 175C.
2. Sift flour, potato starch, ground almond and salt together, set aside.
3. Cream butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla paste and beat until well combined.
5. Add in flour mixture in a few portions into Step 4, beat at low speed till a soft dough is formed.
6. Pinch some dough, shape into round ball and flatten it slightly.
7. Arrange them on a greased tray.
8. Press m&m chocolate at the centre of the cookies dough.
9. Lightly brush surface with egg wash.
10.Bake in a preheated oven for 15-18mins.
11.Cool on wire rack and keep in an airtight containers.