45g plain flour
1 1/2tbsp ground almond
3slices day-old square sandwich bread
1 1/2tbsp light brown sugar
1/4tsp vanilla paste
1/4tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp grated orange zest
1/4cup raisins and sultanas
1. Put on a pair of gloves and mix sugar and butter together until crumbles.
2. Add in the flour and rub until resemble bread crumb.
3. Keep in a container and store it in the fridge.
1. Lightly butter a baking dish.
2. Trim off crust of bread, spread butter on both side of bread.
3. Toast till bread is slightly browned.
4. Cut bread into smaller pieces, arrange it in the baking dish and scatter raisins and sultanas around.
5. Use a hand whisk, whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla paste, ground cinnamon and orange zest until well blended.
6. Pour in milk and whisk until combined.
7. Strain the mixture over the bread cubes.
8. Let it stand for 10mins, pressing the bread occasionally so it will be evenly soaked.
9. Preheat oven to 180C.
10.Scatter crumble topping over the pudding.
11.Baked in a preheated oven for 15-20mins till surface is lightly browned.
12.Remove from oven and serve it warm.