'爱生活My Life' - Pandan Bahulu.
Ingredients (yield about 40pcs)
75g caster sugar
90g plain flour
1/4tsp baking powder
1/2tsp pandan paste
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Whisk egg and sugar together in a cake mixer until thick and fluffy.
4. Add in pandan paste and continue to whisk till well blended.
5. With a hand whisk, fold in flour till well blended.
6. Preheat mould for 5-8mins, remove mould and well grease it.
7. Spoon batter into cavity of the mould.
8. Bake for 9-10mins or until golden brown.
9. Slowly loosen the side and remove cake.
10.Cool cakes on wire rack.
11.Repeat steps no.6 to 10 till all the batter has been used up.