Thursday, March 22, 2012
Blueberry Butter Cake Slices
85g caster sugar
220g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
60g blueberry pie filling (use a fork and mash the blueberry)
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together, set aside.
3. Cream butter, salt and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Slowly beat in egg until well combined.
5. Fold in flour and milk alternately until well combined.
6. Take 60g of cake batter and mix with blueberry pie filling.
7. Spoon blueberry batter into a piping bag and set aside.
8. Pour plain batter into a lined and greased 8inches square tray, smooth surface.
9. Pipe lines of blueberry batter on the surface of the plain batter.
10.Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35mins.
11.Remove cake from tray and cool on a wire rack.