Ingredients (yield 10 financiers)
65g egg white
35g caster sugar
25g cake flour
1/2tsp corn flour
1tsp green tea powder
pinch baking powder
25g ground almond
50g unsalted butter (melted)
1. Preheat over to 190C.
2. Sift flour, corn flour, baking powder, green tea powder, salt and ground almond together and set aside.
3. Whisk egg white in a clean big bowl until foamy.
4. Add in sugar and continue to whisk till sugar dissolved.
5. Fold in flour mixture until well blended.
6. Lastly, fold in melted butter until well blended.
7. Spoon batter into greased mould till 90% full.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15mins or till it is lightly browned.
9. Remove financiers from mould and cool it on wire rack.